Change in Life

Where to begin? I am aware that i have not written from about 29th of May and this is a long long two months gap. Things change and the more they change the more they remain constant. Let me put up this small update - from August 1st 2006, I shall be joining Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Ranchi as Reader in their Department of Marketing.

Leaving IISWBM is certainly painful. More so because out of the last 10 years of my life i have spent 7 years at IISWBM - 2 as a student; 1 as a Research Associate and 4 as Lecturer. So for a place that was almost like a second home the decision to join XISS was sudden and a bit too painful. Inertia - thy force of standing still - almost pulled me back. But then i finally decided to cut my chains. Simple - until you learn to seperate you dont grow.

Given the current state of affairs at IISWBM, I was pleasantly surprised to recieve a fare-well on the 24th of July 2006. It was hosted by the MBA Department and they presented me with a wonderful collection of Gulzar's Music CD. Aaj bas itna hi kyonki - "Musafir Hoon Yaroon... Mujhe Chalte Jaana Hai... Bus Chalte Jaana"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

F117 Aircraft Identification Matrix

Xavier Institute of Social Service

Durga Puja