When the number plate arrived, I came to know that I have been allocated the number JH-01T-4217. I felt a bit disappointed but later on as I was researching the number, I realised that I have been incredibly fortunate. Let me explain:
- 4217, when the digits are added up is the single number 5. This is also my own number as per numerology
- 4217, is a proven prime number
- 4217, is one of the prime number whose sum of the digits is also a prime number
- 4217, is one of the few prime number which yields another prime number if you add the product of the numbers (4 x 2 x 1 x 7 = 56) to itself. So 4217 + 56 = 4273 which is another prime number
- 4217, occurs in the ratio 11463/4217; which is considered to be the smallest fraction closest to "e"
- 4217, can be expressed as the sum of square of two numbers 642 and 112